Sunday, May 7, 2017

JH Sayyar's Sonnets

303
What shows silence, what shows your motionless lips?
When I do watch sleeping ocean symbolizing a storm,
When I see in air flying birds in search of food, roam,
When I see naval hunger darts, the pretty belle slips,
Sometimes I think in lone, My Lady unkind to me,
Sometimes I think why her eyes releasing painful rays,
Sometimes I think who lives in her heart with craze,
I forget you bit by bit but time increasing my worry,
When I gaze in her eyes, I find new love resting there,
Head lying on soft breast pillow putting arms in arms,
Kissing lips to lips, nose to nose enhancing bed charm
Moving bed with colored sheet, hand crossing, O Fair,

I find the cutpurse of my love in her cunning bright eyes,
I see all in vision, getting the second love, and the first dies